Monday, September 5, 2011

Eggplant Curry

More eggplant, tomatoes and peppers this week from the CSA.  Add to this a bag of spinach for a meal I never quite got around to making...  once again I was looking for a recipe to use them all.

I love Google for recipe hunting.  I often cobble together several recipes that I find, picking what I like best out of each one.  I have stuck to a single recipe for my last few discoveries (e.g. the vegetable chili or my recent zucchini chocolate cake.  Yum!).  This time I stumbled across Eggplant and Spinach Curry.  I adjusted slightly to fit what I had on hand (less spinach, more eggplant and some squash), but overall, it came out pretty well.  And it should freeze well.

The girls were happy, too.  They got all of the spinach stems, bell pepper and tomato trimmings.  It's always good when mama shares the veggies!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************