Sunday, March 3, 2013

This Little Piggy

This time the topic is oinking pigs, not wheeking pigs.  Although, I suspect this little pig neither wheeks nor oinks (nor even cries wee-wee-wee all the way home).

I never know when I'm going to get an idea for my next ornament.  This time I was inspired right around Christmas time.  I haven't had a chance to sit and work on it until now.  I know it's way early for next Christmas, but sometimes I gotta work when the spirit moves me.  Unfortunately for you, it means I won't publish the finished work for another ten months.  Well, maybe if you ask pretty please and bribe me with chocolate I could be convinced to show you some finished photos.

Isn't he cute?  He's got a curly little tail, too.  This is only part of the ornament.  I'll let you guess what the whole ornament will look like.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************