Thursday, October 24, 2013

Copious Chard

Pinniped and Cannoli always like when I visit my sister or my parents most of the year.  If the gardens are up and running, I will come back home with some kind of treat.  In this case, my sister's garden had several prolific chard plants that were producing chard faster than her family could eat it.  My nephew was more than happy to pick bunches of it for me to bring home.  I soon had a bag overflowing with chard.  He stopped pulling leaves only after being threatened that he'd have to eat whatever else he harvested.

I know Pinni goes nuts for chard and Noli seems quite happy with it.  There's so much, I'm helping them eat it.  Don't tell Pinni!


1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************