Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Guilty Party?

We came home from grocery shopping and found a broken hammock.  It was fine when we went out. 

I'd been anticipating this since Cannoli took an interest in the hammock cords and seams.  Upon close examination, it doesn't appear that the cord was cut; it looks like the seam gave way.  I guess it's possible after several years of use and washing, it just fell apart.


So - was it simply a matter of circumstance?  Or did one of these two pigs snip the seams?

And who do you think was the unfortunate pig that got dumped out of the hammock when the cord came loose?  I wish I had been home to witness that.


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************