Monday, October 20, 2014

Cornucopia

When I was in the basement digging out the pignic equipment, I came across a cornucopia.  I bought it a few years ago for a Fall photo with Willow, Bertie and Pinniped.  I thought it might be nice to dust it off and use it again.

I was amazed that Cannoli fit into the cornucopia as well as she did.  What a loaf.  

Pinni got a turn in it as well.  She first managed to wedge her nose in the top of it and just her butt hung out.  It took a bit of work to get her turned around with nose end out.  A bit of cilantro helped with that.  Noli wasn't so happy sitting on the cold stone and complained bitterly.  It's uncomfortable hard work to be cute for the camera!


1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************