Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Serious Sacking

Among Boadicea's talents is her ability to sack out.  She's so often on the move, but when she isn't, she comes to a dead stop.  Doesn't this pig look totally comfy?


She's mastered curling up like a cashew, flattening out in pancake and one of Bertie's favorites:  sleeping with one rear foot in the air (see the lower left photo).

Cannoli is a light sleeper and is prepared to bolt whenever I walk by the cage.  Boadicea tunes out and is oblivious to the outside world.  Even when she is awake, she's very gregarious, allowing me to reach in and pet her or just to watch what she's doing.  It gives me the chance to capture her cuteness.

2 comments :

  1. Adorable! I love how easygoing she is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so cute in her cozy's! She's a lucky piggy. Thanks for sharing great pics!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************