Thursday, May 7, 2015

Pillow Fort

Did you ever make pillow and blanket forts as a kid?  I remember creating some pretty neat ones with my friends (and occasionally getting yelled at by the adults for destroying the family room).  Ah, yes, some good memories there.

I came home the other day to find the cuddle cup pulled out from the edge and turned halfway around, smack dab in the middle of the third level.  The first two things that came to mind were snowball forts and pillow forts.  There was Cannoli, occupying the high ground.  She looked like she was prepared for an attack.  Not only was she safe behind her fort, she had a moat of hay to further slow down the enemy.


As I was taking photos, Boadicea came up to see what the fuss was about.  She quickly decided that there was nothing exciting going on and plopped down at the top of the ramp for a nap.  So much for storming the castle!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************