Thursday, May 26, 2016

Less is More

I started freemotion quilting the Key West quilt.  I disliked the thread color, picked out the stitches and pick new thread.  I switched gears and quilted the grey with the walking foot, planning on freemotion quilting the rest of it.  When I tried the new color I still hated it.  This seemed like a great quilt for freemotion practice, but the quilt does not agree. 

So I ripped out stitches a second time and moved onto binding it.  I'm still considering quilting the baby blue.  Maybe.  But I need this quilt to be done - it's lingered too long.  I have other projects I want to start working on.


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************