Saturday, May 26, 2018

Shuffling Shades

You know, it takes a long time to put down 120 pieces of fabric, just to pick them all up and rearrange them.  Again.  And again.  They make pretty patterns:


I just wish one of them would shout:  Yes!  I'm what you're looking for!

I'm close.  I tried out the suggestion of placing the colors randomly.  The most recent arrangement is on the lower right, which I'm liking.  I also decided to swap those two pairs of dark grey, which do look better from a distance.  My plans on Sunday have been canceled, so I suddenly have time.  I would do a serious happy dance if I could sew this weekend.  Here's hoping!


3 comments :

  1. Yes, the arrangement on the lower right is the one that is shouting out to me. The random colours make the quilt top pop! Here's hoping you have oodles of time to sew today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such choices! I always find it hard to choose... I think I like the lower right one best as well... hope you get to sew it all up soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was drawn to the lower right photo before I read your post. I take photos of various arrangements too...helps me see the whole layout easier.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************