Wednesday, December 28, 2011

We Interrupt This Broadcast

To those of you who follow my blog:  Thank you!  I hope you have been suitably entertained.

I started this blog as an experiment.  Turns out I've really enjoyed writing it.  The format works a lot better than my old web site.  So I'm taking some time to rewrite a chunk of the old site's content into this blog in preparation of taking down the old web site.  It seemed like a fitting way to end the year.

That means you'll be seeing some of my old projects and pigs of the past float by your feeds for the next several days.  Think of it as TV reruns over the holidays.  I will return you to my regular sporadic programming in a week or so.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************