|Junk basket fabrics, feather pattern|
Snowflake repair, bedspread blues
Currently, I'm going through my fabric to make a couple more junk baskets. They will be the next size larger than the one I made for myself. While digging through my fabric I found several 2" squares of the background fabric to my wonky snowflake. Yay - I can now square it to the same size as my other snowflakes. Maybe that will motivate me to finally sew them into something.
I've picked a pattern for a summer quilt that has been on my to-do list for years. I plan to incorporate a fat quarter bundle I got from my sister at Christmas. I calculated yardage for the rest of the quilt a few nights ago - and double checked my numbers. I tend to underestimate, but I think I have the right sizes this time. Off to the fabric store this weekend!
Lastly, I've been eyeballing Anna Maria Horner's feather quilt pattern. I know what I want to do and who it will go to. I just need to do more research on macaw and African grey feathers and pull together my fabrics.
Whew! And this list doesn't even include the Sculpey projects I need to get working on. There's just not enough hours in the day to do all the fun stuff I want.