Sunday, May 10, 2015

Quilt Sew Easy Tool

I keep my sewing stuff in an old dresser.  The top drawer had warped and I pulled it out to fix it last month.  Amazing what you can find when you clean out a drawer!  People have given me a variety of sewing paraphernalia over the years.  At some point I received a Quilt Sew Easy Machine Quilting Tool.  I wasn't freemotion quilting at the time, so it got buried in the drawer as something I could use at some future date.  Then I totally forgot about it.  Well, now I can use it!  I decided to give it a whirl as I quilted my table runner.

It worked pretty well.  I'd forget to move it from time to time - being so focused on the quilting, I'd wonder why I couldn't move the quilt to discover the edge of it was against the presser foot.  Duh.  I had an easier time moving the quilt overall, which was nice.  At this point, I just need more practice, both with this thing and the quilting overall.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************