Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summertime Sacking




It has been an uneventful summer so far, mostly because I've been too sick to do much.  However, we've had several nice days and the girls have been loving getting outside whenever they can.  They've enjoyed long afternoons of just snoozing in the grass.  It's a hard moment to catch -- as soon as they hear the camera, they're up and alert or begging for something.  I managed to catch Bertie, though, zonked out.

Ah, what a life.

The last few days have been too warm to go out, which is a shame, because the grass is green and it has been dry and sunny.

Recently, I cleaned their cages while they were out.  I suspect that Pinni knew something was up, because she was totally spastic when we brought them back in.  The whole time Pinn's on the move, Bertie is just chillin' out.  I mean, how goofy is this?!?



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************