Thursday, June 21, 2012

Completed Cross Stitch

It's done.  I did the last bit of outlining on Sunday.  Huzzah!

But now, what to do with it?  I had picked up this kit just for the fun of stitching it.  I wasn't necessarily looking to keep it.  I'm not sure if I want to frame it.  It's not cheap to properly stretch it, so I'd really have to like someone enough to frame it and give it away.  I'm thinking about making it into a pillow as a gift.  Of course, once it's framed or made into a pillow, I may not want to part with it.  After all, I did spend three months working on it, and it is a pretty pattern.

Decisions, decisions.


1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************