Monday, August 3, 2020

August OMG: Wavy Quilting

After July's ambitious goal, I'm going for something a little easier (hopefully) to attain in August.  My wavy quilt is all pieced together and even sandwiched.  Woo-hoo!  It needs to be quilted and bound.  It has been draped across a chair in the living room as a constant reminder.  It's next!

I thought about how to quilt it while working on the bias tape dress. I have ideas about following the connected waves.  Will need to pick thread, too.  So yeah, still a lot of work to do.  But I can't wait to see this up on my wall.





Sharing with Elm Street Quilts - One Monthly Goal.


5 comments :

  1. Your wavey quilt is a wonderful choice;)) hugs from Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pattern reminds me of rock layers in geology. Beautiful flow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of the rainbow string quilt that I made. I just can't figure out how you did the wavy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started with this: https://www.redpepperquilts.com/2014/05/tutorial-cutting-and-sewing-free-hand-curves.html

      Delete
  4. Pretty. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************