Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Celebrating Clean Fleece

A clean cage can be a pretty exciting event.  The girls get to explore the kitchen and living room when I clean their cages, but they all stand in the doorway as soon as they hear me putting in the new shavings.  Woo-hoo!

This weekend when I cleaned the cages, I also swapped in new fleece on the upper levels.  Pinni thought this was pretty cool and kept running up and down to check it out.  I had to laugh at how she'd kick out her back feet.  She usually doesn't get this worked up.  Who knew such a fatso could move that fast?  I'm surprised the third level didn't flex more than it did.


Bertie is usually the one to get charged up over a clean cage.  This pig loves to do donuts any chance she gets.  It took her a bit longer to get warmed up.  Maybe she was just waiting for Pinni to get out of the way.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************