Thursday, February 18, 2016

Sleeping on the Edge

I walked by the cage over the weekend and saw only one guinea pig.  What?!  The gate was closed, so both pigs should have been in there.  I looked again and there was a little bit of Cannoli-butt tucked in the second level tunnel.  This was a little odd, because the front end of the tunnel was clearly hanging over the edge of the second level.

I walked around and sure enough, Noli is sleeping in the tunnel with her nose and front paw supported only by the tunnel.

I wonder if the tunnel just happened to be situated like that, or if she moved it on purpose.  Looks rather comfy, doesn't she?

5 comments :

  1. lil GP sleeping bag. Widdle face... so cute
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to figure out a way that I could be that comfortable when I'm sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish guinea pig sleeping bags came in people size!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, what a sweetie! Noli and Boadi are so adorable!
    I'm all for people sized fleece!!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!Bramble and Patches(my Guinea pigs) would so do this if I had a c and c cage:)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************