Saturday, June 8, 2019

NYB Modified I and J Blocks

These are the last of the new NYB blocks.  The one in the upper left is an F block inside with a J block outside.  To the right of that is a C block inside with an I block outside.  (The bottom two blocks are regular J and I blocks for comparison.)

I'm going back to the B blocks next - they need to be jazzed up a bit to fit with the rest of the blocks.  One is getting a modified center, another some serious rework, and a third I'll make from scratch.  So close!

Sharing with:
Confessions of a Fabric Addict - Can I get a Whoop Whoop?
Sew Fresh Quilts - Let's Bee Social

3 comments :

  1. Every time I see your NYB blocks I think how difficult they look to make--they certainly are lovely hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, look at these blocks and think, how one earth did you do that! I cannot wait to see all these blocks together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blocks, looking very pretty and complicated

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************