Tuesday, January 5, 2021

January OMG: Cleanup

I didn't sign up for a December OMG, because I didn't want any pressure around the holidays.  I did finish quilting the braid quilt though by the end of the year.  Yay me!

I'm overdue for a cleanup:  dealing with scraps of fabric and batting, plus I need to plan my next throw-size quilt.  Oh, and get good photographs of the twin-sized finish from December.

So my goal is to clean up this table and make some neat piles:

  1. Frankenstein the batting at the top right into one piece
  2. Add more completed selvedge blocks to the pile in the middle of the table.
  3. Make some curvy string blocks from the pile of string at the lower right.
  4. Cut up leftovers at the lower left.
  5. Pick a pattern and calculate yardage for my next throw quilt.
    Seems do-able.  I started working on some selvedge blocks last night.
     
    Sharing with:
    Elm Street Quilts - January One Monthly Goal
     
     

    3 comments :

    1. Yay you, for finishing the quilting on your braid quilt! You have quite a few pretties in the works. Here to a year of happy stitching!

      ReplyDelete
    2. One more they goal is person friendly. No pressure is a good idea.

      ReplyDelete
    3. This is the perfect time of year for plans like that! More curvy strings - looking forward to seeing those!

      ReplyDelete

    I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
    **************************************************************************