Saturday, April 3, 2021

April OMG

I'm in the lull between quilting projects.  I'm making Easter candy this weekend (mostly dipping chocolates) and a little more gardening (planting indoor stuff).  My sewing machine desperately needs some cleaning and oiling.  Then I need to reblock a quilt.  

After that... I MUST start working on what I'm calling the icy waters quilt (because I'm still wavering between three designs).  I have the fabric (isn't it beautiful?), possibly backing fabric and a good idea of what I want to do.  What I really need is to take the plunge and start cutting.

My goal for April is to have selected a pattern and made at least three blocks.  If I can get at least that far, that will give me enough momentum to run with the rest.  So often I just need a shove in the right direction and then I take off!

Sharing with:
Elm Street Quilts - April One Monthly Goal

 
 

3 comments :

  1. Lovely fabrics, can't wait to see what you will decide to do with them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely batiks! Oh what will you do with them? Looking forward to seeing your new quilt in progress at the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have been working on your goal because this fabric is to die for gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************