Friday, April 26, 2024

Headboard Layouts

I've finished my two color mystery blocks from Canuck Quilter's Two Colour Mystery.  I originally made six blocks, but I really needed eight.  The last two blocks were surprisingly difficult.  Not sure why.  I'm pretty sure I stitched them together the same way as the others.  It would have been better if I made them with the rest.  They're done now!

These blocks are pretty neat.  I've been playing with layouts.  So many combinations.  I need the quilt to be slightly wider than four blocks.  I will either add borders or sashing.  Ha!  Before I posted this, my mother has selected layout #4.  Hmm... I could still do a border or sashing with that.

 


Which is your favorite?

Sharing with:
My Quilt Infatuation - Needle & Thread Thursday
A Quiltery - Put Your Foot Down Thursday
Alycia Quilts - Finished or Not Friday

6 comments :

  1. I think I like #5 best
    is this going over your headboard?
    L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to see all the different things you can do with those blocks. I like the #1 layout, but you should do what your mom likes the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh...those blocks are gorgeous, Sally! I rather love #1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, what a beautiful sight those blocks together make. You are so right, this is an amazing block and so many layout options.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh - can I like them all? How cool to see so many ways to lay them out!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************