Wednesday, October 9, 2024

A Pignic and Powerpuff Girls

Time for some guinea pigs!  

Let's kick it off with a trip to Wellesley for the Fall Boston Pignic.  A delightful variety of guinea pigs show up, including two skinny pigs and a skinny wannabe (lower left) that I fell in love with.  Lots of loafy piggies that filled the weighing bowl, and a few Abyssinians with bed-head.  The white and grey was my favorite.

Oh, squishy piggies!

All girl piggies attended this time - not a single boar.  We haven't had the numbers so uneven since the early pignic days.

It was a beautiful sunny day albeit on the cool side.  The girls didn't seem to be bothered - it didn't slow them down from eating all that grass.



At the pignic I received a confirmation email from Dakin scheduling a foster pickup for Tuesday.  Yay!  The pignic had me primed for piggies!

 

The Powerpuff Girls,  Bubbles, Buttercup and Blossom, were a bit terrified upon arrival.  But it didn't take them long to start exploring the cage.  The paperwork said they're six months old.  They've got a lot of bulk if they're really that young.  I suspect they're older than that.  

As I write this, they're settling in, poking around the cage and arguing who gets to sleep in the hammock.  We'll see how it goes!


2 comments :

  1. Oh, look at them! They look very snuggly. Do they enjoy being held and petted? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally - Bubbles, Buttercup and Blossom - SO ADORABLE! Tickled that you are fostering again because I know I will get to lots of snuggly, cute photos!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************