Monday, February 11, 2013

Return to the Jewels


Does anyone even remember that I was working on a quilt?  It's been sitting in the corner since Thanksgiving.  I finally picked it up again in the last week.  And the amazing thing?  I have finished the piecing!  Really!  I am so excited.  Rob chuckled as I did a happy dance.

I still have so much to do.  I need to add borders.  I need to figure out what I'm doing for the back.  And then... I need to quilt the darned thing.

But for now, I'm going to bask in the beauty of what's done.  Just look at that!

2 comments :

  1. That is gorgeous! I'll bet you'll win the quilting contest with this one! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************