Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Color Clash

I have fleeced the upper levels in my cage for many years, but only recently started to completely fleece the first floor.  When I bought the first floor fleece, I couldn't find any that would match the fleece I already had.  I bought what I liked, what I thought would best hide poo and hay.  But the cage is clearly not coordinated.

When I cleaned the cage this weekend, this was the clean fleece I had available.  Hmm....  Greens and reds upstairs with a magenta, pink, gray and black combination downstairs.  Right.  That really goes together.

Guinea pigs can see colors.  I wonder what Pinniped and Cannoli think of this combination?


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************