Thursday, September 10, 2015

Summer is Done

The summer quilt is done!  I added the label and clipped off the dangling threads on Labor Day.  But then I had no time to get it up to take photos.  It's a big quilt, and the one place I can hang it to photograph has good light only in the morning.  I'm hoping to photograph it properly this weekend.

As soon as I stitched the last stitch, I started working on two other sewing projects, then squeezed in a third.  This is ridiculous.  They're all small projects.  Yay.  I don't want to tackle a big project like this again for a while.

The bundle shot - why is this a popular quilt photo?


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************