Friday, February 23, 2024

Project Quilting 15.4 - Time Flying Postcard

I made another postcard for Project Quilting's 15.4 challenge - Hourglass.  The challenge required an hourglass shape.  The first thing that popped into mind was an hourglass with wings.  Sure - I'll roll with that.

My first idea was to make it symmetrical with the wings on either side, but I had a hard time fitting everything on a 4x6" card.  This is what I came up with.  Time flies when you're having fun!

Sharing with:
Persimon Dreams - Project Quilting 15.4


9 comments :

  1. A wonderful representation! I love the postcards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time definitely does fly when you're having fun! I hope you flew through this project because it's very fun. Love the wings - I thought you had made an angel at first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea and execution. And yes, Time is flying, fun or not. It looked like an angel to me too at first glance which is a good thing too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the visual picture of "time flies."

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's perfect! Love a good pun reference!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent idea for PQ15.4!! FYI... Time flies whether we're having fun or not!! :P

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************