Friday, July 13, 2012

Gobs of Greens

Look at all those veggies!  I was amazed at my CSA haul this week, my half of a half-share.  Granted, I augmented it a little from the extras bin (full half-share of red choi, kale beets and a few carrots).

The guinea pigs are happy with their carrot tops.  They'll also get a few ends of the kale.  Rob says they can have the carrots, too, but that's just because he doesn't want me cooking them up and hiding them in his dinner. 

I see salads, greens stew, stuffed squash and zucchini bread or fritters in my near future.  I just need to find the time to prepare it all.


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************