Monday, January 25, 2016

Full of Fleece

This is the last of my fabric purge.  I will be back to a quilting project that I'm struggling with:  should I rip or should I continue with the quilting?  I can't keep pushing it off.  I've finally run out of distractions.

In the meantime, I have a wonderful pile of guinea pig fleeces.  I had some of the cotton fabric for 20 years.  It feels so good to get this stuff sewn into something.  I will never open the drawer again and see a pile of it.  The few small leftover pieces have become QAYG hexie backing and various sized scrap squares for my next scrappy project.  Yay!

Now I need to get some new thread, throw on my freemotion quilting foot get working on something pretty to show off.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************