Monday, November 28, 2016

Winter Wonderland Piggies

For the first time in years, we didn't have the holiday photo shoot on Black Friday.  Joey from Salem Pet Photo took pictures in October, so we had the day off instead of wrangling rodents.


I spent the afternoon quilting instead of setting up scenery, wrangling pigs and editing photos.  What a nice change.

There were so many great pictures of Boadicea and Wedgwood.  I have a few prints for the holiday cards.  But then there were all of these single shots that I couldn't use.


They are too cute not to show off.  So instead of posting the goofy outtakes this year, I'm sharing my favorites of the singles.





Boadi wasn't sure what to make of the whole thing.  Wedgie took right to it, scarf and all.  She's such a camera ham.

Way more photos than I usually put in one post.  But how could I not share these? 



Fa-la-la-la-la....

6 comments :

  1. ACK! I AM DEAD. OMG THE CUTE. <3 <3 ... seriously. your girls. My goodness. *squee*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! My! Gosh! I am in love with these models. Supermodels. That last pic! The Fa la la la !
    I have got to put you in my favorite things post this week!
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorably cute! I can't wrangle two Standard Poodles, how in the world do you wrangle such camera savvy piggies? 😇

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some really cute pictures of the two of them!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************