Tuesday, May 28, 2019

NYB Geese & E Blocks

Another set done!  This is the last set of three I'm doing.  I'm getting close to the end (although recent events may prevent me from finishing them by the end of May as planned).

These are a modified E block (seen in the lower left).  I modified the inside ring with the dental look like the last set I completed.  Then I modified the outside ring to include a set of triangles like flying geese.  The inner triangles were simplified (single fabric instead of two-tone). 

Next up is another I block, a modified J block and reworking the three B blocks.  So close!

Sharing with:
My Quilt Infatuation - Needle and Thread Thursday

4 comments :

  1. these look so complicated--lovely colors....hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. More glorious blocks. What a vision they all are. To see them all together will be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love ! These are fabulous. I really like the tweaks you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with your work. These are just amazing! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************