Thursday, May 2, 2019

I Like Thursday: Holding

Not much this week - life got in the way of sewing and blogging.  I'm hoping for more time to myself this week.


I chuckle every time I see this picture of Darius Goff at the library (the building is named after him).  He's my dad's doppelganger from 130 years ago.

Get a load of these little green army men doing yoga.  Silly, but cute.


I love this little bowl my sister gave me.  It's perfect for tea bags (or tea strainers, in my case).



Went hiking over the weekend with some friends and found a boat in the woods all smashed and falling apart.  But it's home to at least a few animals:  there was a bird nest attached to a cabinet door (I liked the mossy green) and a small animal nest on a shelf.  What a fun discovery!

That's it for me.  There's more good stuff over at Not Afraid of Color's I Like Thursday.


6 comments :

  1. What a gorgeous bowl. Yes, nature has a way of taking care of and using anything in its path. I wonder what it was doing there in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The army men doing yoga are a hoot! The things people think of... I love the bowl, too - your sister did a great job picking that out. That boat is a funny surprise - you do wonder how it got there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bowl! It looks like the boat is being repurposed by nature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The yoga army men were funny. But the blog is too. I love the boat in the woods. Hope things start to slow down a bit for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crack me up! Those yoga men made me laugh and laugh! Strange to see that boat in the wood! Wow! Your Dad looking like Groff is so strange and neat! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************