Saturday, May 4, 2019

NYB H&D Blocks

Easter and NEFFA and life slowed down my stitching.  So I am very excited to have completed my next set of blocks.  These are the H block center and the D block outside (without the solid outside edge).  This makes them a C-size block.

My sister came over for candy making and stayed to play with her quilt.  We reviewed what I'd done so far.  She's loving it.  Yay!

She'll be back when I'm finished piecing the rounds for the final layout.  I'm up to 35 completed (although three need modifications).  Eleven left to go!

Sharing with Confessions of a Fabric Addict - Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?

3 comments :

  1. wow. I'm enjoying watching this quilt grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you are going gang busters with your sister's quilt. I bet she loves it as it is fabulous, Sally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be one cool quilt! I LOVE your blocks!!! Wowsa

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************