Monday, October 26, 2020

Prep and Wrap-up

I met my goals this month with days to spare!  

My OMG was to have the braid quilt bordered and sandwiched.  Check.  I have ideas of how I want to quilt it, and picked the thread.  I should start working on the quilting by the weekend.  I've decided to do an all-over pattern (but... over the border, too?  Or do something different for that?).  I still need to do some more doodling so I feel confident when tackling the quilt.


 

Creekbed is quilted and has binding attached.  I just need to finish hand-stitching the binding, tack down the hanging sleeve and add a label.  I didn't have this officially on my October OMG goal, but I had guessed it would be my main focus for the month.  I'm really pleased with how it looks - I'll be thrilled if my corners are pointy.  I should know soon.

Sharing with:
Elm Street Quilts - October OMG Finishes
Love Laugh Quilt - Monday Making


4 comments :

  1. You are on a roll, aren't you. A loud clap from me for you meeting your goals....and more. You are as busy as a bee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt near the sewing machine shows how large the quilt really is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Beautiful results and with time to spare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************