Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Gift from Italy

My mother went to Italy this spring.  She always returns home with a little gift from her travels.  I have magnets on my fridge from all over.  (It makes me look like a world traveler.)  But this trip, I got something much bigger:  four yards of fabric.  Goodness!  Just think what I could make with that!

The teal print has an interesting texture.  The other print is my favorite - a tiny print of blue and white leaves and flowers.  It makes me think of blueberries.  They're both blue prints - I can never have enough blue. 


I was just getting to the end of the last pile of fabric my mother had given to me.  I'll have to dream up what to make with this.  Maybe I should ask her... do you think she's hinting I make her something?


1 comment :

  1. I love blues! Looking forward to seeing what you decided to make with these fabrics. That's quite a selvage statement, also!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************