Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Puffy Pepper-Eating Pig

The last few days, Boadicea has been puffing out when she eats her slice of pepper.  I've seen guinea pigs do this to look foreboding so no one will try to steal their treats.

So puffy!

The vet says Boadi isn't hyperthyroid.  So we still don't know what's up.  She had a sudden drop after bringing her to the vet, but she's gained it all back and a bit more over the last day or two.

I sound like an Italian mother when I walk by the cage: Mangia!  Mangia!


Then I get that look:  I'll finish eating my pepper as soon as you stop taking photos.

So much attitude in such a small package.


1 comment :

  1. So much body language in that little loaf!
    My matriarch doe will stop eating anytime I pat her or even touch her. She can have her head deep in a bucket of oats, methodically and slowly chewing away, and I can be standing right next to her. But if I touch her she doesn't lift her head but just stops chewing until I "move along." She has always done this, and she is the only goat in the herd who does. She moves in mysterious ways, this goat!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************