Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Christmas Storm at Sea

The Christmas quilt has been languishing.  I do most of my sewing on the weekend, and I've spent the last couple wrestling drapes and doing yoga.

I finally had a little time this weekend (between enjoying the weather and hosting a pignic) to work on the quilting.  Lots of start and stopping, so it's slow going.  I've finished outlining around the white and I've started sewing criss-cross lines on the diamonds.  I hope I can get to binding it by the end of the week.  This project has taken a lot longer than I had thought it would - my backlog is piling up!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************