Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Cozy Conflict

Cannoli in the cozy and Boadicea is left out
Cannoli and Boadicea have been getting a little heated over the third floor cozy.  When I glance over at the cage, one or the other is usually occupying that cozy.  The third level itself is a popular place to hang out.  Pinniped and Cannoli regularly slept overnight up there, and I find Noli and Boadi up there, too.

The loudest whining occurs when Noli is in the cozy and Boadi is looking to get in, too.  I realize that Noli makes things sound more dire than they are.  On the other hand, I'm beginning to think that Boadicea enjoys inciting a fuss.  She looks sweet and innocent, and all she wants is to be near Cannoli.  That may have been the case in the beginning.  I'm not convinced.  She's a devious rodent.

Smug Boadicea in control of the cozy
If Noli has vacated the cozy, she often moves no farther than the edge of the ramp, blocking the whole width of the level as if to say: I may be out of the cozy, but I'm not leaving this level.  I've seen Boadi get ousted from the cozy as well; it's not all one sided.

Such a fuss!  There's another cozy, tunnel, cuddle cup to choose from.  There's even a hammock.  Evidently they're not up to snuff.  It's the third floor cozy or bust.


2 comments :

  1. Too funny! For my girls it is the second level pigloo. One pig, Fergie, will stand sideways and block the ramp like Noli. Guinea pigs are such charters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to meet you! I am having a lot of fun seeing all the great inspiration, so many new ideas!
    Love the name tag on the bottle, will have to make on for mine at work! L

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************