Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Tempest in a Teapot

Or maybe I should say chaos in coffee cups?  We decided to have a little photo shoot with Snap, Crackle and Pop for some glamor shots for their adoption write ups.  I decided it might be easier if they were contained in something.  So I put them in my little coffee cups.  What do you think?

Are they cute or what?

The lighting wasn't great, and I wasn't happy that the tea pot's cozy made Pop disappear.  We slapped it together in less than 30 minutes trying to catch the little bit of sunshine we had.  Yeah, yeah.  Grouse, grouse.  Doesn't really matter, does it.  

Because just look at a cup of Crackle.  

 
What a mixture of expressions.  There's the World's Most Interesting Man, and Aren't I So Cute? as well as What you looking at?  Yeah, this guy's going to be a real lady killer when he gets older.  

How can you resist Snap's sticky-uppy ears?  Meanwhile Pop decided he'd had enough of all of this and attempted bailing off the set. 

Yup - so done.  See ya.  Bye.


3 comments :

  1. Adorable! I think they will be adopted soon. Good photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!! And funny! They didn't mind sitting in the cups like that? Well, maybe Pop did in that last photo...

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************