Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Baby Bib

I love quick little projects that whip up in less than a day.  I have no idea where I originally found this baby bib pattern.  I've used it several times over the years.  It's a fun way to use up scrap material that I can't bear to throw out.

In this case, I used a lot of pieces from the watermelon baby quilt.  The colors are just so bright and cheery.  And oops - after I made it I discovered it's for a boy; sorry for the amount of pink in it.  However, get enough baby food on it, and no one will care.  Besides, the mice on the reverse side will work for any gender.


1 comment :

  1. Cute color coordinated patchwork with the watermelon print!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************