Monday, March 28, 2022

Lots of Clean Edges


Woot!  I made my goal!  The Icy Waters quilt is done, bound and labeled.  All I need is a good day to properly photograph it and send it on it's way.

Additionally, Shady Lanes is quilted and bound.  I need to go back and fix several spots of skipped stitches.  A few days of hand stitching that binding and putting on a label... I might actually finish this by the end of the month, too.


Ahh... that lovely feeling of cutting clean edges on the quilt.  Two edged quilts in less than two weeks!  

I'm hoping the baby quilts will finish up as quickly.  I've have a quilting design in mind for the first one - something not as intricate as these two.  If all goes well I will start quilting it this week.  Three guesses what next month's goal will be! 

Sharing with:
Elm Street Quilts - March OMG Finish


7 comments :

  1. I love cleaning up the edges too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a good feeling! Both quilts are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, two finishes is an awesome task -- Congrats! I love a freshly cut edge to bind. I was excited while looking in my sewing supplies that I found some new rotary cutter blades. Nothing beats a new blade for nice, sharp edges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finishes! I really like the Shady Lanes quilt. I need to put that one of my (too long already) To Do List.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************