Saturday, April 30, 2022

Finished Quilt #3

Woot!  I wasn't sure if I'd manage to finish this in time for my April OMG.  But it's complete!  I have one repair I need to do, but that should be finished before the end of the day.  Weather looks promising tomorrow to get photos, which means it could be in the mail as early as Monday.  That would be lovely!

One more quilting UFO to go, and I can start tackling some smaller projects.  I have lots more scraps and selvedges to sew together.  Then there's a few fix-it projects like sewing down some neoprene patches and replacing some velcro fasteners.  Then I can move onto some new projects, like a yoga mat and sweatshirt applique.  Oh, yeah, and start to work on the dollhouse.  Whew!

Sharing with:
Elm Street Quilts - April OMG Finish


3 comments :

  1. That's a pretty one, Sally! Love seeing a peek at the back, too. Way to go on your finishes this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt came out great! Love that back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing a happy dance here! You are certainly on a roll, Sally. Why, the back looks just as fabulous as the front.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************