Sunday, December 31, 2023

Finishes for 2023

This was not a big year for quilting.  The majority of my finishes were done in the first several weeks of the year for Project Quilting.

Watership Down post cards, mixer cover, smartphone carrier
Dresden pillow, pink wavy pillow, bowl cozies
For last year's Project Quilting I made a set of mug rugs, this year was a mix!  I tried my hand at applique with bunny post cards and a dresden plate pillow.  Then more curvy strings with a bright pink pillow.  I finished up with some practical projects - a cover for our stand mixer, a phone carrier and some bowl cozies. 

My larger projects only included two baby quilts and the yoga mat.

Front and backs of Mandala, yoga mat and Confetti and Streamers

Manadala was done in March.  I love the front, but that back is pretty cool, too!  I finished Confetti and Streamers in August.  I finished my yoga mat (an unnamed quilt) a couple of weeks ago.  

Ooh - squeezed in one last project a few days ago.  I appliqued a few holly leaves and added red buttons to a sweatshirt. 

I'm hoping to do more quilting projects next year!  I have a quilt in the works right now and promised to make another two quilts.  It will keep me busy.

Sharing with:
Confessions of a Fabric Addict - Can I Get A Whoop-Whoop?


3 comments :

  1. Those small finishes are always satisfying! I always enjoy seeing what you make for PQ. Mandala is a beautiful quilt! Wishing you a happy and creative New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. 2024 will have even more lovely things to make. I love the leaping rabbits. That is a charming motif.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many pretty things! I especially love the pillow and the mixer cover. You always inspire me to plan sewing projects, and I am determined - determined, I say! - to sew something wearable before Spring. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************