Monday, October 4, 2021

October OMG

I did not meet my September OMG, which was to pick, cut and lay out fabrics for a baby quilt.  I pulled colors and started to cut, but needed more fabric and failed the rest.  I plan to continue working on it in October.  However, that won't be my October goal.  That's the problem with working on multiple projects at once!

Because I didn't have all the fabric for the baby quilt, I switched gears and started working on the Icy Waters quilt again.  This month's goal is to finish fixing blocks (I've pulled apart six of them so far, and I think I need to replace one block completely) and assemble the quilt top.  Maybe I'll finally accomplish this goal?  Would be nice, because I'm dying to start working on the borders for this, along with the two baby quilts on the drawing board.

Sharing with Elm Street Quilts - October OMG


 

1 comment :

  1. Your quilting talent is amazing.
    I can't tell which blocks need to be redone.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************