Sunday, October 3, 2021

Clean Sweep

I was notified on Friday that Miss Piggy had an adopter lined up.  She was returned to Dakin on Saturday.  We're pigless again for the time being.  But imagine my surprise when I discovered an unpublished blog post of the prior foster piggies!

 

Now these were guinea pigs that knew how to be guinea pigs. 

This was cage cleaning day after Banzai had been separated from the trio of girls.  They were all very interested in the cage pieces I had all over the floor as I pulled them apart.

 


 

The girls were even happier when returned to a clean cage and immediately jumped into the pile of hay on the third level.  Bolt is in front.  See Browny's nose?  And there's Bear hiding under the hay with her butt and nose barely peeking out.  That's what happy guinea pigs look like.


 

If you remember, we had Lance and Buckaroo Banzai in residence as well.  The five of them went through SO MUCH lettuce.  This was what we brought home from or shopping trip.  This would be gone in just over a week.  Chomp!

2 comments :

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************