Tuesday, February 1, 2022

February OMG

I have four pieced-together and sandwiched quilts.  The first one has been hanging on my wall since April.  The latest one was just sandwiched on Saturday.  All of them are overdue to be quilted and gifted. (It would be nice to hand over the baby quilts while they're still babies.)

I also seem to have fixed the tension on my sewing machine that had been broken for the last two weeks.  Yay!  (and whew!) 

Therefore, my February goal is to get one of them quilted.  I'd like to start with the Icy Waters one, but I'm not committing to that.  I'm simply aiming to get any one of them quilted.  

Maybe if I'm lucky, more than one?

Sharing with:
Elm Street Quilts - February OMG
My Quilt Infatuation - Needle and Thread Thursday
Wendy's Quilts and More - Peacock Party


6 comments :

  1. Oh Wow!! Seeing each and every one of those 'quilt's displayed together....well they make for a stunning display!! Gosh, each one is amazing. A big job ahead of you with the quilting. Fingers crossed you will reach your goal. Can't wait to see them all quilted and bound. I have a feeling the babies will be gurgling at their pretty quilts, sooner rather than later. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful. All that work takes talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds great to have 4 quilts all layered and ready to quilt! That means finishes are near. Any one of these will be a great February finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you've got some beautiful quilts there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely quilts and I also love your sentiment that it's nice to gift baby quilts when they are still babies. One got away from me in the past and I am always determined to not let that happen again.
    I've never seen juncos at my feeders here, the seeds or the suet. Interesting! They are always under the feeders and throughout the leftovers in the flower plots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Four gorgeous quilts!!! Looking forward to a finish or two!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************