Sunday, December 19, 2021

Sunrise Backing and Fabric Pull

Backing done and the quilt is sandwiched.  December goal accomplished!  Plenty of time to go.  Huzzah.

So far I've sandwiched this and the Icy Colors quilt.  I have the Sunny Lanes and the next baby quilt to sandwich next.  I'm happy with the king sized batting I purchased - I'll get all four of these quilts out of the one piece of batting.



I've pulled the fabric for the next baby quilt and have started cutting.  Woot!  I know what I want to do with this quilt - as long as it agrees with me, I hope to have this quilt laid out this weekend.  I finally have a few free hours to play.

Sharing with:
Elm Street Quilts - December OMG Finish


3 comments :

  1. Hooray for accomplishing your December goal! That can be hard to do this time of year. I'll enjoy seeing your plan for the next baby quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great with accomplishing so much stitching. I always have a hard time reaching that OMG but luckily it doesn't dampen my enjoyment. Happy Stitching during this lead up to the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and colorful! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************