Thursday, June 21, 2018

I Like Thursday: Kinda Sparse

Only a few likes this week.  Not sure where the time went.  I know I'll have more fun stuff to share next week.

I like watching Wedgwood and Mabel interacting.  They are so funny!  I need to get more videos of them on the floor.  I am so glad I adopted Mabel.

I very, very much like that I have the Homebase quilt sandwiched!  I am so excited.  Now the darned quilt is telling me it wants to be quilted in straight lines.  I'm brainstorming on what looks good.  I'd really like to get it under the sewing machine this weekend.

I like the Dresden Files.  I just pulled Working for Bigfoot from the library.  Can't wait to read it.  I've been waiting years for his next books to come out.  I've also borrowed In Farleigh Field.  I've been enjoying Rhys Bowen's Her Royal Spyness and Molly mysteries, so this book should be fun, too.

One thing I don't like is the whole Blogger commenting-not-emailing thing.  I've actually started researching moving over to WordPress.  Ugh.  But I'm aggravated at Google's lack of response about fixing the whole thing.  So we'll see!  In the meantime, I like your comments!  Thanks for reading!

ETA:  OMG, it works!  I read Kim's comment.  I had to delete my email from getting emails, then re-enter the email address, but I am now getting emails as comments are posted.  Oh, happy day!  Instructions here.  Thanks, Kim!

That's it.  Short and sweet.  Sharing with Not Afraid of Color's I Like Thursday.


7 comments :

  1. Such a sweet photo of Wedgwood and Mabel. I am looking forward to seeing Homebase quilted. Hope you get started this weekend. About the whole Blogger debacle, I hear the comment glitch is nearing to a resolution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw something about deleting and re-entering your email last night and I think it is working for me, too! Yay! I always enjoy your stories and photos of Mabel and Wedgwood - they must be so entertaining to live with. Glad Homebase is making good progress, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the book suggestions and the blog fix-it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm crazy for quilting, but I must confess...when it comes to reading your blog: it's ALL about the Pigs!!! Since my guineas are 'working piglets' (they are comfort animals for my special education students), they have the summer 'off'! They are enjoying the free time to roam their cages and treats on-demand. Thanks for the adorable pics of guineas and the exciting details of their explorations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoy. I can see how guinea pigs would make great comfort animals. We used to say they're stress magnets - they can absorb a lot of stress when sitting with them. :-)

      Delete
  5. I never really like guinea pigs until I started reading your blog. I'm enjoying getting to know Mabel :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pigs! so much! More videos!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************