Tuesday, June 19, 2018

I'm Sandwiching!

I sewed together the Homebase blocks this weekend.  After so many weeks of pieces across my floor, it was wonderfully satisfying as each finished block appeared.  I loved ironing them to see straight lines and sharp points, the splash of color between the grey and white.

Now they're all together.  Really!  I've stitched the backing and have the binding ready to go.  I'm in the process of sandwiching it.  Now, how to quilt it?  Something wavy?  Swirls?  I hope I figure that out faster than the colors!

Sharing with Freemotion by the River's Linky Tuesday.


4 comments :

  1. Your Homebase does look pretty all together and neatly pressed. I am sure you will figure out how to quilt it. Love the arrangement you have come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying this peek at your finished quilt top! It looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That seems to have happened very quickly, there at the end. It looks great!
    And as for the quilting...you are VERY good with swirls...is it possible to quilt it with poetry? Lines of stitched words? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this peek at the whole thing sewn together! I'm sure you'll come up with something appropriate and stunning to quilt over it.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************