Thursday, February 18, 2021

I Like Thursday: Some Valentine's Love

A day off.  How nice!  I haven't had President's Day off in years.  (Unfortunately, I worked a chunk of the weekend... but we won't focus on that.)

The Richardson's chocolates I got last week were delicious!  Alas, by Tuesday they were all gone.  They tasted as good as they looked.

I was unable to see my mother and sister this weekend, but did spend some time playing Riven with my sister.  This has worked out really well, each of us playing the game on our computers, exploring and brainstorming solutions over the phone.  We squeeze in an hour here or there during the week.

I did a fair amount of sewing last week, which was fun!  I'm working on a scrappy Sunny Lanes quilt (that I think will be rather shadowy).  I also am working on the latest Project Quilting season 12 challenge.  The goal is to have it finished tonight or tomorrow. 

That's all for this week.  Need to get back to sewing!  Be sure to head over to Not Afraid of Color's I Like Thursday for more creativity and good stuff.



7 comments :

  1. Your chocolates look delicious and I'm so glad you were able to play the game with your sister! My parents and sister and I have been playing a lot of bridge during the pandemic (via a combo of an app and zoom) and it's been a wonderful way to do something we love and stay connected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy on the chocolates! The "shadowy" Sunny Lanes must be a hint that you chose the dark background. Looking forward to seeing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes, let's all take a moment to be thankful for the GOOD presidents who held the union together... yea! Your snails trails are cute for sure... mine are gonna be weird, like me heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those chocolates look delicious! I went to the website. May need to order some of the fine candy for my daughter or myself! Maybe both! Love the kitties block. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your chocolates look yummy. Love your kitty snails tail block.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The chocolates look so good! No wonder they're gone! I hope you had a nice Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************