Monday, June 7, 2021

Random Piggy Photos

Lots of piggies means lots of photos.  They've been piling up.  

Bear is a heavy sleeper and somewhat inactive.  I'm vaguely concerned about her, but she is social, eats well, keeps her weight up and otherwise seems fine.  She could simply be a very chill guinea pig.  Mabel was like that.

 


Bear is a great lap pig.  She sacks out and likes being patted.  (Although here she's wondering why I keep disturbing her with the camera.)

 

My sister came over with a friend last week to watch the pigs while I cleaned out the cage.  An enjoyable time was had by everyone.  Banzai decided to be entertaining by wheeking constantly as he took off across the floor.


I gave them treats to hand out to the girls.  Bear is inquiring if she can have some.

 


Banzai!


How big you've grown!



And I haven't posted much about Lancelot.  He's a fuzzy wooly bear and suddenly much more active and vocal since I moved his cage nearer to the rest of them.  He needs to keep growing!  If he doesn't watch out Banzai's going to catch up to his size!

 

6 comments :

  1. Sounds like she's on the mellow side of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your piggie posts, you're a great piggie mamma. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they are all so cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, Bear sounds like my kinda girl. So, so sweet. My Banzai is getting big.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, I´m amazed at how quickly the `baby´ is growing.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and I strive to reply by email (if you're not set to no-reply).
**************************************************************************